Missing scenery

When I first got the game in August (pre-order), I installed it on an old machine (i3, 16gigs, geforce 750 Ti). Other than being slow, and graphics were minimal, everything appeared fine. I built a new computer with an i7, 32 gigs ram, geforce 1660 Ti. But now I don't see scenery that I saw in the earlier computer. I know the city is not a favorite tourist city, but I live in Cleveland, OH. In the older computer I could see the Terminal Tower and the Browns stadium. (poor graphics, but they were there.) I re-installed on the new computer and now I do not see either of those edifices. My brother had installed it and he has those scenery items on his flights. What is wrong. I have uninstalled and re-installed 3 times, and no change. Yes, I have the graphics to ultra and all the valuse to their highest values. Scenery looks great, but those items among others are still missing. For instance, a flight from KLPR (Lorain) to Burke Lakefront (Cleveland), I should see several golf courses and high school football stadiums. I saw those on the older computer, but they are missing now that I installed on the new computer. What am I doing wrong?

William R

Is data (online functionality) switched off for some reason?

Might be worth checking. Also check if data limitation is on, as this could be stopping the scenery from downloading. Probably worth checking things like Bing Data World Graphics too (under Data tab) & also Photogrammetry

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Go into the options menu & select General.

You will see the data tab on the left (along with graphics..Traffic..etc)

If you click on the data tab several options appear.

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

It’s one of the options when you click the data tab.

You will see a whole list of things

Regards

Steve

Great, no problem. Glad it’s all working again

Regards

Steve