Aircraft roll violently to left

check all your device mappings, could be a conflict with another device (roll axis assigned to more than one device). And of course check your control calibrations in the windows 'game controllers' section..

beyond that, I think we'd need more info from you on what you are using, etc.

Thanks Kurtvw,

It's my honeycomb Yoke out of whack. Problem with the cable i think. I don't know if the yoke can be calibrated. The aileron axis is slightly to the left. The cable has been bent and I think that is what caused the issue.

Thank you Kurtvw!

Yup, it was the update that messed with my Honeycomb I think. This video was exactly what I needed. now, I'll make a few suggestions because it took 2 tries before I saw results. The first time the yoke went to the right instead of the left. The second time I calibrated, I did not unplug and re-plug as suggested and also, I calibrated with the sim open. I saw the results live and everything works fine.

Thank you so much Kurt!

Delta

Happy to help.

Pure luck I had watched that vid last week, I don't have the honeycomb, just have been thinking about it and watching a lot of youtube...

You got lucky on your timing that I had that in my box of tricks... But I'm really happy it fixed you up.

• 2 weeks later...
I have also had problems with death dives to the right or left. Particularly with the King. I solve it by re-loading MSFS and then starting a new flight from scratch. I have just taken off in the 787 and it kept going violently nose up until I crashed. Just before impact I noticed that the aircraft had for some reason gone to full nose up trim. This has also happened with the Citation.