Why do so many major airports lack AI Arcraft/Arliners at the gates/terminals?

I have flown to KTPA, KSTL, KSAN, KMDW, KMSY, and all of the terminals are bare without any AI Traffic parked at the gates, however plenty of GA aircraft are parked on the ramp. I have tried live traffic and AI traffic settings without success. Does anyone know why this is?

Additionally, when I do see AI aircraft landing, they disappear right after touchdown.Any insight would be appreciated..

Thanks!

Pilots turn off their transponders when they land, so that's probably why they disappear in live traffic.

Microsoft did not want to license airline logos so probably will need to buy a AI program like Ultimate Traffic or Traffic Global etc. when they become available. Or some freeware will become available.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Thanks for the reply Dogdish. Even if MS didn't license an "official airline,' there should be some generic airliners parked at the gates as there were with FSX. The only traffic at the gates appears to be at the 'Hand Crafted" airports. Hopefully there will be a patch or 3rd party program like Ultimate Traffic that will fix this...

The major airports may not have enough, or any gates for the airliners to park at. If there is some, they might be to small for the plane to park at, in which case the airplane just disappears after landing. Almost all the airports that Microsoft put into FSX had the right sizes for THEIR AI traffic to park. But, when you start adding third party AI traffic to the mix, all AI became affected.

Pilots turn off their transponders when they land, so that's probably why they disappear in live traffic.

Actually, we don't. It changed very early that places wanted your transponder on, especially busy airports that need to know your location at all times. We turn it on at taxi and off when done taxiing. We do turn off the TCAS. It tends to throw up data and saturate the area when there is a lot of traffic in an area. You already are squawking, now throw in TCAS data. This caused problems with ground controls ability to track your transponder. I find that MSFS is missing a lot of traffic when set to online.