MSFS stopped loading

About an hour ago,i booted up,went into the storew,purchased Flightbeam Denver,downloded it,and everything locked up.I rebooted,twice,and the game comes on,starts to boot,and doesnt even get to the part where it looks for updates,and just freezes up.What gives?

About an hour ago,i booted up,went into the storew,purchased Flightbeam Denver,downloded it,and everything locked up.I rebooted,twice,and the game comes on,starts to boot,and doesnt even get to the part where it looks for updates,and just freezes up.What gives?

I Had the exact same problem yesterday!

Took the opportunity to not only fully reinstall FS2020 but also performed a complete fresh install of Win10 2004.

Since yesterday I have reinstalled FS2020 twice (deleting game files in-between).... why? because the download isn't including the files for "Premium Deluxe" which I paid for.

Marketplace shows that Premium Deluxe is owned & installed but when I check the content manager, some of the add-ons aren't showing a version number, subsequently they don't appear to be installed because my hangar is only showing the 20 Standard Edition aircraft.

Needless to say it's been quite frustrating...

Yes,Ive heard several talk of this also.I think Ill just wait until the update is ready,and then delete my installed copy,re install again and hope it works.It started this morning when I diownloaded Denver scenery,and it locked up before completing instasllation,and thats where it is now.