Anyone Else Done A Flip Flop?

No not an extreme manoeuvre but rage refunded then changed their mind and repurchased?

Well I've just did! Having refunded a couple of days ago I gave in and have put it back on. I would rather have what it does offer and be able to offer constructive feedback, than be on the outside looking in.

Not only that the £60 would have been burning a hole in my Steam wallet, I'd have ended up spending it on other games I probably wouldn't have enjoyed. Then in 2 or 3 months time explain to my missus why I wanted another £60 to buy FS again!

Luckily I didn't delete the core game files so looks like reinstall is a doddle.

Vern.

Welcome back :)

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Thanks!

Just done a quick test flight from Sywell down towards London City and ground steering, the issue I was getting angry at, seems back to normal. The only thing I did was switch off the assist for rudder on takeoff, though as that was on when the game was previously behaving... go figure.

Using the Cessna 152 so I can ignore the AP idiosyncrasies, until MS fix it.

I apologise for my lack of faith and good to be back!

Vern.