Missing Reverser switch [RX] input for Saitek Throttle Quadrant.

Hey guys.

Ive got an older Saitek Flight Yoke. The original throttle quadrant failed years ago and I have since been using 2 USB Saiteck throttle quadrants on my rig. Now i'm trying to use them on FS2020.

My problem is that the Reverser Switch [RX] is listed as an input on the default yoke throttle but not found as an input on the USB quadrants. Thus things like Reverse thrust, propeller feather and mixture cut off cant be assigned.

Anyone having the same problem?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] RYZEN 5 3600X/MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE M/B with 64Gb ddr4 3600 RAM. Gigabyte RTX2070 Super GPU.

Liquid cooling and WD 1TB Blue SN550, M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen3 & WD 2TB Blue 3D NAND, 2.5" SATA III SSD

Yeah I have similar with the Logitech (Saitek) Flight Yoke System, which has a throttle quad plugged in + an extra for twins. That backstop click spot on the levers - I can't assign it to anything. Which is what I used to use for reverse (throttles) and feather (props). I can't feather any prop, and the only way I can get into reverse thrust is F2, the default.

Well it looks like we've been screwed by Microsoft again!Hopefully it will be fixed in a further update,

I can't use my rUdder pedals as they test OK in calibration but when I try to take off the aircraft goes into full right rudder even after making sure the rudder trim is centered, What a bummer !!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] RYZEN 5 3600X/MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE M/B with 64Gb ddr4 3600 RAM. Gigabyte RTX2070 Super GPU.

Liquid cooling and WD 1TB Blue SN550, M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen3 & WD 2TB Blue 3D NAND, 2.5" SATA III SSD