It will happen but we need to wait for an update or two.

There’s an update due end of this week so you never know..

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

The good news is Yes you can!.

My main screen is a 48" smart TV and I can use two other monitors where I put the VFR map on one and the ATC conversations on the other. Of course to do that you need three outputs on your video card. My GTX 1660 has HDMI, display and DVI.

J-Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

The VFR map & ATC menu is one thing, but he was asking if you can undock all the windows & move them over, you can’t do it yet but hopefully it’ll be soon.

I actually use three TV’s, I run MSFS in windowed mode with the display stretched across all three. It’s not ideal & the image appears stretched. When MS give us proper multiscreen support we should be able to undock the views.. so the front view would be on my main screen.. another view (left) on my left screen & another on the right screen. We just st can’t do that yet without stretching the whole cockpit across all three.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles