I am uninstalling FSX and all of its add ons.

You'll regret it................
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Somewhat of a troll thread...however if you want to send some of your payware my way...
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Or fly anything using an autopilot, CDU, RW weather, RW ATC, or any of the host of other "stuff" that either not working or working incorrectly. Maybe it'll all get fixed, or maybe not. But FSX/P3D is staying on my machine until I know which way it goes.
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Funnily enough, I shall be doing the almost exact opposite thing this weekend!

Haven't flown in maybe 5 years, and FSX is not even installed on my latest PC. But after buying and trying FS2020 (the Premium Deluxe version), the bug is back! I will rebuild my FSX this weekend with all my add-ons, and get back to flying my PMDG Queen of the Skies! I have pretty much most of the PMDG aircraft, and these are the only a/c I was actually flying on FSX. Should make for an exciting weekend.

But no, I will not be un-installing my FS2020. I believe it does have great potential other than being great eye candy, and hopefully the updates will come fast.

Stay safe!

i7-9700KF; RTX 2070 Super; Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S, 32gb G Skill 3600;

2TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVme; 2TB 860 EVO SSD; 1TB 860 EVO SSD; Li 205 ATX Case; Windows 10 Pro x64

Funnily enough, I shall be doing the almost exact opposite thing this weekend!

Haven't flown in maybe 5 years, and FSX is not even installed on my latest PC. But after buying and trying FS2020 (the Premium Deluxe version), the bug is back! I will rebuild my FSX this weekend with all my add-ons, and get back to flying my PMDG Queen of the Skies! I have pretty much most of the PMDG aircraft, and these are the only a/c I was actually flying on FSX. Should make for an exciting weekend.

But no, I will not be un-installing my FS2020. I believe it does have great potential other than being great eye candy, and hopefully the updates will come fast.

Stay safe!

I regretted uninstalling FSX for a couple of days, but then I bought a PC that cost more than a car. Now I don't regret anything at all.

I bought a new PC and MSFS default graphics settings chose 'High-end' and it's a great-looking sim. I also love the flight dynamics and control reality with my yoke and pedals.

But I also rediscovered Flight1's B200 in FSX because I bought it yonks ago with my first PC and just couldn't run it. The immersion, the systems, power management, G1000 are just brilliant and I'm still learning so much from using it.

The MSFS B350i is just fabulous to look at and fun to fly, but half of the systems and power management options are just not there when compared to the above. (Autofeather anyone?). The glass cockpit feels and acts like glass 'Lite'.

So I'm keeping both. VFR in a simple plane is so much better in MSFS, but not so much more complex IFR flight. I can't even plan a fight using waypoints - or I haven't figured it out yet! :)

I just reinstalled FSX with ActiveSky and all my other addons, I have found FS2020 is very pretty to fly in but FSX is more fun to fly. For me the UI in FS2020 is such a nightmare to get to work compared to the simplicity in FSX. When they get the fixes done in FS2020 like they did in FSX when it was first released I will revisit it. It will be a great sim someday just like Star citizen will be a great space game someday. IMHO

MSFS is only 2 weeks old.. You obviously rushed to be one of the 1st to buy it, & you are Unhappy?

maybe if you had waited a bit longer....

It was obvious. from the very beginning, that MSFS will not be 100% perfect. Sims never are, when they are launched. FSX never was, for quite a long time.

So, you rushed into buying the sim, eyes wide shut.. Did you really expect anything else?

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa