Milviz MD530F - another not working as it should!

Ralie25

Hello all,

Now, forgive me if this aircraft is not for P3D V4.5 (my version). Anyway, the aircraft, even when loading the default Mooney, malfunctions. All the warning lights are on, and the artificial horizon is malfunctioning. I tried loading the aircraft first try without the default aircraft and the same thing happened. I have the aircraft set to 'ready to fly' in the manager app. I tried the 'cold and dark' setting with another aircraft and it had poor results, won't use that again.

Please post any suggestions of how to get this to work!

Kind regards

P.S. it is the Milviz 530F PBR

Edit: Ok so have now got the artificial horizon working as it should. It appears as though the warning lights are ok now too, although they are quite bright. Could anyone confirm that the warning lights on this machine are bright when they're off?? It may have something to do with my brightness settings on the sim. Apart from these 2 issues, it appears it is working as it should!

Edited by Ralie25

Hello all,

Now, forgive me if this aircraft is not for P3D V4.5 (my version). Anyway, the aircraft, even when loading the default Mooney, malfunctions. All the warning lights are on, and the artificial horizon is malfunctioning. I tried loading the aircraft first try without the default aircraft and the same thing happened. I have the aircraft set to 'ready to fly' in the manager app. I tried the 'cold and dark' setting with another aircraft and it had poor results, won't use that again.

Please post any suggestions of how to get this to work!

Kind regards

P.S. it is the Milviz 530F PBR

Edit: Ok so have now got the artificial horizon working as it should. It appears as though the warning lights are ok now too, although they are quite bright. Could anyone confirm that the warning lights on this machine are bright when they're off?? It may have something to do with my brightness settings on the sim. Apart from these 2 issues, it appears it is working as it should!

Delete RealLight and TrueGlass. These are non-functional in p3dv5...

Ok, thanks for your input Mallcott. Unsure about those first details, perhaps you could elaborate more. In regards your second post, where do I find those files? And if not deleted, is it normal for the warning lights to look slightly lit up??

Thanks

Ok, thanks for your input Mallcott. Unsure about those first details, perhaps you could elaborate more. In regards your second post, where do I find those files? And if not deleted, is it normal for the warning lights to look slightly lit up??

Thanks

You will know if you have added these and will KNOW how to remove tham. If not, fahgeddabaht it...

Thanks

I asked whether you installed Client .msi, Content .msi and Scenery .msi as failure to install all three options are the main reason that things are not working as they should. Just Client .msi will not do...