50 USA State Challenge! Final Leg!

...get into designing airports I once flew to in the real world. I've been doing a lot of research in that area now. (The reason for my home office project) I would like to have those airports a little more to my liking. We will see how it turns out :D

Sounds great! Give you the address of my site; could always check the -- few -- parts of it dedicated to airport creation! http://flightlessons.6te.net

note: my wording 'I'm that too much tempted, all in all' was maybe 'I'm not that too much tempted, all in all' in my original thinking, but that changed during the writing. Anyway, think both may be true! :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

LMAO

Dang, that came out when I was only 1 year old!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds great! Give you the address of my site; could always check the -- few -- parts of it dedicated to airport creation! http://flightlessons.6te.net

note: my wording 'I'm that too much tempted, all in all' was maybe 'I'm not that too much tempted, all in all' in my original thinking, but that changed during the writing. Anyway, think both may be true! :):)

Thanks Gerard!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dang, that came out when I was only 1 year old!

I was introduced to oldie music thanks to my 65 year old mom. She loves that song. Don't know why, but I feel it should have been used in the movie Cheech And Chong Escape From LA. LOL!

Those movies are classics. Funny as all heck.

OK folks, here is the final tally:

12, 359 NM

71.3 Total flight time

54 airports visited (4 touch and goes or low pass enroute)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just short of 3 days in the air, quite an investment.

I salute your dedication to the hobby.

Yes, a lot of time in the sim! Thank heaven for autopilot :D Thanks for your gracious comment!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes. That lot of time always useful. One learns a lot with the Microsoft FS franchise!

And for those who fly RW, or have any kind of flying license, that's much useful still :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Yes. That lot of time always useful. One learns a lot with the Microsoft FS franchise!

And for those who fly RW, or have any kind of flying license, that's much useful still :pilot:

It definitely helps with procedures and techniques! :cool:

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]