Indicated Airspeed - innacurate

warmanbrent

I am currently using the FSX Steam Edition. I am having issues with an aircraft download from Premier Aircraft Design (PAD): the Beechcraft 1900D (all downloads of the model offered). The airspeed indicator is accurate until it reaches 65 to 70 knots. However, the airspeed displayed in the upper left of the screen is ahead by 25 to 30 knots of what is actually displayed on the airspeed indicator. I tried using the pitot heat and the de-ice function, but they do not work in this situation with the airspeed indicator. What can I do to solve this situation?

I am currently using the FSX Steam Edition. I am having issues with an aircraft download from Premier Aircraft Design (PAD): the Beechcraft 1900D (all downloads of the model offered). The airspeed indicator is accurate until it reaches 65 to 70 knots. However, the airspeed displayed in the upper left of the screen is ahead by 25 to 30 knots of what is actually displayed on the airspeed indicator. I tried using the pitot heat and the de-ice function, but they do not work in this situation with the airspeed indicator. What can I do to solve this situation?

Turn off the display in the upper left. That way you won't be confused by the difference between Indicated Air Speed until you find how to switch it on, and why and how it varies from True...