Re-cueing or replaying a short flight?

chesterspal

Hello to all. I'm new to Flight Sim X Steam Edition. Taking flying lessons and want to be able to practice maneuvers with my sim.

Trying to do landings and it's a struggle, to say the least. I find I can open the maps feature and move my plane (Cessna 152) to a bit away from the final approach of my airport. I can set the speed and height there, as well. That part seems to work OK.

My question is, is there any way to save those settings I just created so I do not have to keep closing the flight and doing this all all over again?

Barring that, is there any way to "replay" or go back in time for a flight and have it repeat this way?

Thanks for ant help you can provide.

I assume you are saying that you want to practice landings at a certain airport multiple times. What you can do on your next flight is hit the ; key and save the last 5 or so minutes of that flight. Do not check the box that says "Save as Default Flight". That way you can go back and practice that landing as many times as you like.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I figured this out on my own.

What was missing from my screen with the main menu. That comes up when you press ALT, I now know.

From there I can save a flight and fly it over and over. I can also replay it and see what I did right and did wrong.

Very cool!

Or press >ALT

Then click the menu: "flight---save flight".

Give the flight a name and description.

To fly a saved flight you can press "load saved flight" on the startup screen. (where you normally set up flights too.).

Or if you are already in a flight, press for menu bar. Then click menu: "Flight---Load saved flight".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]