Do someone knows how to use this pop-up?

Horacios

Hi:

This pop up appear in the VC of the new ANTK Ilyushin 76 MD and I think that has something to do with the fly controls of this aircraft, because I can not use the flaps! if I try to lower the flaps, I can see that the flaps move just a little and stop, and I don't know what to do to make the flaps move in a normal way!

If someone can help me, wil be very much appreciated!, because the airplane is very nice made, and is a pity that I can not fly with her!

Thanks!

Cub51

DSC06699.JPG

Mr Zippy,

No, is not the same aircraft, this one is a new version of this airplane with a very nice VC(the other one didn't have a VC) but I have yes the same problem, and the solution that you givme then( Flaps worked fine using either the levers in the VC or the F5 through F8 keys.)it didn't work for me, I did try what you tellme in your message, but to no avail, thats why I'm back and stil looking for an answer, I'm not crazy!, I'm just tired that nobody can help me!

Thanks anyway

Cub51

OK, I am downloading the aircraft and gauge. This is the link I gave you in your last thread.

I'll report back as to how the flaps are working for me.

link.JPG

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

As far as I can tell, that pop up panel totally screws up my joystick and I have no rudder control. I used the F7 and F6 keys to make the flaps go up and down in proper increments. I tried eliminating [window03] in the panel.cfg but no joy. It also says "brakes" all of the time so something is screwed up.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️