don't know what to do???

I am flying from KATL to PHNL, using a B787-900. I take off from runway 8R. I get to making the turn to 140 and a freq change to 119.800mhz. This is also the weather advisory for Dobbins AFB freq and there for makes my IFR flight fail. Is there a way to change the freq for the weather advisory freq so this won't mess up my flight?

I am using this flight plan too...

CUTTN2 HANKO GAD MEM TUL LBL TBE DVC ILC TPH OAL MOD BEBOP R464 BAART R464 BITTA MAGGI3

Edited by amberdog1
correction

Wim that worked, it had to do with Traffic Global. I have another 1 for you, YBBN to KSFO, I had YBMC's atis 119.800 and YBBN's departure is also 119.800. I get the same thing happening, the atis copys over departure and I can't reply to departure.

I checked both airports with ade 175 but I don't klnow how to change the freq and save it.

I have another 1 for you

???

Another one for YOU imo ;).

As you've solved the previous one through Traffic Global (no details given), and the jammed freq is 119.80 again (I don't believe in coincidences) you'll be able to solve this one as well, me thinks.

I don't have Traffic Global and not planning to get it, but I did some reading.

If I was you, I'd have a closer look at C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\TrafficGlobal\AirportFacilities folder, to see what magic the developers are performing there.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Wim that worked, it had to do with Traffic Global. I have another 1 for you, YBBN to KSFO, I had YBMC's atis 119.800 and YBBN's departure is also 119.800. I get the same thing happening, the atis copys over departure and I can't reply to departure.

I checked both airports with ade 175 but I don't klnow how to change the freq and save it.

Well, your in luck, because I had the same exact problem. So I changed the ATIS a few KHz so there was no overlap. Go into the library here and search for file name:

ybmc_av.zip

I've also been meaning to update YBSU and I have the voice files created for it, but I have to read just how to remove a default airport so I can do it, but I keep putting it on the back burner.

What I've learned from this thread: I will never ever again give remarks concerning "stock data", as my stock data has changed.

I regularly update my sim scenery database from the known Hervé Sors website, here are my findings:

- in "my sim" (let's call it that for now) Sunshine Coast has been renamed to YBSU, and still has ATIS 119.80

(from 2010 on, that's historically correct)

RBMAqtr.png

(pic from LittleNavMap, which reads the local FSX database)

- in "my sim" Brisbane has no conflicting freqs on 119.80.

If you check current YBBN charts, you'll see these freqs are actually up-to-date.

ZCEJnBC.png

(pic from LittleNavMap as well)

As said, just my thoughts...

Never would have noticed this otherwise. I never sim fly in Australia.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Win the difference between the 2 airports, the 1st was an add-on from GT, the 2nd on is stock. Again thanks for your help.

CRJ that file worked for YBMC, thanks.

Happy :pilot: Flyin

Good to hear. I confirmed it myself prior to uploading it.