Someone want to have a go at this one

I downloaded installed the KLM 787-9 and it's giving me trouble. Textures in cockpit black. Won't respond to throttle. Sometimes it starts in mid air at 300 mph & other times stalling. Let me know what I'm doing wrong if you have time & patience. MR. Zippy??? Here's the link for the dl.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24317/fsx-klm-boeing-787-9/

You probably just need to squint a bit and stick your tongue out the left side of your mouth. I downloaded and tested this AC from the Flightsim.com library completely before the linked site was even 1/2 way downloaded. It works fine (except for starting out 48000 lbs overweight - i hate sloppy coding!) so I cannot even begin to guess what is going on with your copy. Download the one here and try it, if you will. filename tdsx_7879_klm_fixed.zip

now I'll try 'your' version...I see no difference in their behaviors.

Loyd

Edited by llivaudais

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners

The fix for black vc: go into the 737-800 folder, copy everything that has something to do with the VC, and paste it into the KLM texture folder. Done.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).