When you are not used to landing on hard surfaces.

annber

Jan, my friend. Oh boy, first off, those Dutchmen beating Germany & France???? They are getting to be great once again, just lets make sure they don't fly the famed Peerhoven Air Charters. This is what happens when you are so used to landing on water, you forget the landing gear!!!:cool:;)

peer_plane.jpg

Here we go again! :mad: As you all can see it was a landing "by the book". There's no damage at all, I arrived on the correct airfield, almost right on the center line, everybody left the plane with joy. So what?? And it wasn't my fault someone forgot to lower the gear. Happens in the best families! :rolleyes::eek: So: nothing wrong with "Peerhoven Air Charters Inc." We keep our promises. Oh, and Larry: your nose will be swollen very soon! "Nicely said Bernardo", my nose! :mad: PAH to you all!
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes! There is some sort of progress. That landing concerned land only! I hope local journalists were there to immortalize the feat! :):):)

By the way, on the other hand, I have checked that your complete post is truncated (check with Reply With Quote)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived