Auckland Airport

JSMR

Hi,

got nice KOAK scenery with my own mods - making both 27R/9L and 27L/9R parallel with 29/11. ATC offers both options. Otherwise the buildings might be bit obsolete but AP looks nice. I can zip you the scenery and texture. If you want it, send me private msg with your email.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

He said Auckland NOT Oakland. Go here:https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/48/837 . It is ex-payware/now Free. Auckland (city and airport) by Robin Corn, Ian Warren, and Deane Baunton, for FS2004, Jan 2017. 145 Mb. Ver 1.0. Hope this helps you.

Chuck B

Napamule

PS: It is an auto installer so best to extract to a temp folder and then copy over to your FS9 folder.

Edit: They try to scare you into registering by saying it will take 6 hrs to download. But it only takes 26 minutes. Wink Wink.

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Actually, Robin Corn's photoreal Auckland City does not upgrade NZAA apart from repositioning it to fit the photo footprint. Terminal(s) and hangers are still default. This scenery is also available from the Avsim library, search for Robin Corn. There are some enhancements available which better positions the runways with the photo background by Doug Stone and another which adds jetways to the default buildings by Jan Martin. Enjoy the City of Sails!

I’ve got one of the AKL airport sceneries. Not sure which one. Is reasonably ok for freeware.

That city Auckland scenery looks great though.

Its the patience to do the scenery that i don’t have. I couldn’t imagine spending several hundred hours I’d take learning and then designing it.

If only it was easier. Like ridiculously easy.

And yes, Auckland and not Oakland. :D

Archived