Geneva (LSGG), Switzerland-Nice (LFMN), France

Hi!

On yesterday, the EA Boeing 737-200 flight of the day brought the plane on a series of legs from Brussels, EBBR, Belgium, and back! Here's the second leg, the one between Geneva, LSGG, Switzerland and Nice, LFMN, France. A plane pretty loaded with passengers who appreciate the old way of flying a airliner, and service! :):)

lsggn001.jpg

Here, we are nearly to pushback at Geneva-Cointrin, LSGG as a BA Airbus is passing in the background!

lsggn002.jpg

The departure to rwy 23 is bringing us in direction of the Mont Blanc! Pilot's view

lsggn003.jpg

More and more cloudy along the climb, and fierce mountains below! Time to trust gauges and ATC :)

lsggn004.jpg

Out of the clouds! We are going to fly at FL230

lsggn005.jpg

A swift flight of barely more than 1 hour, over the Alps (not much Alps, sorry :) )

lsggn006.jpg

Now on our descent as the STAR to runway 4R in Nice, LFMN, will bring us away from the shores, and back

lsggn007.jpg

Keeping on the arrival. Still cloudy somewhat!

lsggn008.jpg

Now on our way to intercept the ILS to rwy 4R. We are under the clouds now as we crossed some rain (pax view)

lsggn009.jpg

Turning to intercept the ILS at 185kts, and 4,000 ft! That's occurring South of Cannes airport :cool:

lsggn010.jpg

Landed and braking!

lsggn011.jpg

While taxiing to the gate, we stopped to let some planes taking off, like that KLM one (pax view)

lsggn012.jpg

Now at the gate. One hour to prepare the plane for the next leg, which will bring us to Zagreb, Croatia

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks GBJim! I even had a plane landing on the 4L while I was on the 4R!... I didn't illustrate that because I was so surprised that the pics I took did not render that well :):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks Peer and Larry for the feedback! EA airlines were pleased to welcome you aboard! :):)

Peer: "I landed at 4L... business lunch. " Hey, that was you! Sorry that I was on duty, or I would have gladly accepted your invitation for lunch, you would not have missed to kindly launch!

Archived