GSX jetways

mindframe85

Hello. Currently using P3Dv4.3 (Yes I know this is the FSX forums). I run GSX with new expansion and Just Flight Global Traffic for my ai. The new GSX features are absolutely wonderful but I've noticed now that ai aircrafts at the gates are not operating the jetways. Idk if this is a known bug or if I have to tweak my settings. I also have the latest version of SODE 1.6.3 I believe. Does anyone know a solution?

Hello. Currently using P3Dv4.3 (Yes I know this is the FSX forums). I run GSX with new expansion and Just Flight Global Traffic for my ai. The new GSX features are absolutely wonderful but I've noticed now that ai aircrafts at the gates are not operating the jetways. Idk if this is a known bug or if I have to tweak my settings. I also have the latest version of SODE 1.6.3 I believe. Does anyone know a solution?

All airports? I have their McCarran Airport with the new and improved jetways and the AI doesn’t get them to move, because they’re all parked too far back.

However at my default airports with default jetways, they work.

I know GSX was developing new jetways for all airports but I didn’t buy it. Is this what you have?

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

All airports? I have their McCarran Airport with the new and improved jetways and the AI doesn’t get them to move, because they’re all parked too far back.

However at my default airports with default jetways, they work.

I know GSX was developing new jetways for all airports but I didn’t buy it. Is this what you have?

Yes they updated all the default airports with the GSX 2 expansion. One problem. The jetways don't work with the AI Traffic as stated on the link above. So how is that an upgrade? I really hope they fix it because I enjoy all the other features.

Yes they updated all the default airports with the GSX 2 expansion. One problem. The jetways don't work with the AI Traffic as stated on the link above. So how is that an upgrade? I really hope they fix it because I enjoy all the other features.

An upgrade to YOUR aircraft and gate, sure. I’m guessing they feared a drastic drop in frame rates if they made passengers, gateways, etc all move for all aircraft. For $29 USD it looks pretty good; I may be purchasing soon myself.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived