More realistic?

AidenMillar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow sim flyer :)

I would advise checking out some of the flight checklists. I dont fly without them. Totally essential to your needs. Check them out in the file lists on this ste.

If you're from the UK, try the PlaySims VFR scenry range, or if you love Australia the Voz collection. There's a brilliant freeware rendition of Sydney airport on this site which you can also use with Voz.

Happy flying :)

As for airport ground vehicles, you can find a really nice addon free, in file library. I cannot think of the name of the file, but a little searching and you can find it. It places a number of very realistic ground objects and vehicles around the gates. Search for something, like, "service vehicles" Also, there is an airport enhancement program, I think is free which will drastically change the airport terminals to something more realistic. Over the years, I have added many, enhancements, some free, some payware. Also one airport you MUST have if you want realism is the "SunSkyJet KPHL " Do a google searce it's free and is amazing! Good luck!

Archived