SODE is unavailable, jetways will not animate

zap51

After I updated 'FSDT live update' and purchased and installed KCLT, I have been getting the error, "SODE is unavailable, jetways will not animate". I have researched the internet for a solution but have yet to find anything concrete about solving this. Any suggestions?

PS, I check my SODE and it seems to be setup just fine. It's registered and active.

Dears,

Have you installed/updated GSX? if so, I would re-install it as it installs GSX as well.

Have you posted on the FSDT forums?

The usual culprit for this is that the SODE programme is not registered or installed properly.

Regards,

Best Regards,

I am downloading the latest addonmanager as I type this. The download crashed at python27.zip. I have no luck at installing the FSDT live updater. I think I will try to uninstall the reinstall GSX. SODE jetways were working fine the other day.

Dears,

If it was working before, what has changed that had caused it not to work?

Anything from a system update or a new add-on could have effect.

rgds,

I am downloading the latest addonmanager as I type this. The download crashed at python27.zip. I have no luck at installing the FSDT live updater. I think I will try to uninstall the reinstall GSX. SODE jetways were working fine the other day.
Best Regards,

Now when I run FSX, the buildings don't show up at the airports. FS Dreamteam says I am in the trial period when I have already purchased the airports. I am unable to run FSDT live update, everytime I tried it freezes and I get the error: FSDT live update error.png or FSDT live update error#2.png. I am unable to access the FSDT forums. When I try to go to the FSDT all of the sudden I get Error 520 Web server is returning an unknown error. I can't even go to their forum site. I was also having problems updating my Navigraph today. Any ideas? This is very frustrating!!!

I don't have sode nor fsdt. But if that site is unavailable. Could it be that the fsdt airport (or manager) is also trying to contact that site to verify activation when running fsx? If so, it can't verify. (and would report 'not activated'. Would that cause the sode issue too? Does sode only work on activated airports?

Again, don't have sode or fsdt. Just thinking along.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/

Check out this link. It may save you from a lot of frustration. I am not offering you a solution, but the reality that this program is not perfect and something we just have to live with. It works most of the time. For me I would say 80%. And when it works it is good. They are working on it.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Well, il88pp and Egsjr1956 I've check out both those sites. It has some great info but to no avail. I got everything else working. However, when I got to KLAS or KCLT for FSDT. I got to Add-ons at the top of the screen. I check SODE 1.6.2, test DLL connection and it is up and running. Then when I go to GSX and click on Operate jetway I still get "SODE is unavailable , jetways will not animate". The FSDT forum hasn't been much help either.

Check the plane size against the gate size. I just tried the CS 737-200 at Fsdreamteam's Klas and I also received the message when parked at the wrong size spot.

This group of programs Fsdreamteam, Couatl, SODE, GSX, Qualitywings they are all interconnected through the Addon manager. It is very important to understand and correctly have them installed to achieve the maximum benefits. If you looked carefully at the the link that I posted you should have realized that it is for developers. I believe that when they utilize SODE that they set it up the way they deem best. I can only surmise that it is up to us to figure out how it actually works. E.g. the solution I presented on top.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

• 2 weeks later...

Archived