TrafficTools Problem

BLehman

Do you have the airplanes for that traffic file installed?

Do the title= lines match the *_Airplanes.txt file?

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Do you have the airplanes for that traffic file installed?

Do the title= lines match the *_Airplanes.txt file?

peace,

the Bean

Yes,i downloaded three JetBlue paint schemes for the DJC A320 & two for the AIA EMB-190.What do you mean by title.Do i need to download the rest of the repaints for it to work.

There are three files needed before compiling a traffic bgl file:

Airports

Flightplans

Aircraft

Make sure that the aircraft listed in the aircraft file have EXACTLY the same name as the title= line in your ai aircraft.cfg

For example in Aircraft_AIG_JetBlueAirways_Su13.tx the first aircraft is :

AC#11,450,"JetBlue Airways Airbus A320-232 Bubbles"

Now check your DJC A320 aircraft.cfg file. You need to have the following in the title line for one of the jetblue aircraft:

title=JetBlue Airways Airbus A320-232 Bubbles

Then any of the flightplans that are flown by aircraft number 11 will be flown by the DJC A320

If you want all the aircraft to show (about 30 different paints) you will need to download all the different textures and install them. You can use less repaints, but you will need to edit the aircraft and flightplans text files

Yes,i downloaded three JetBlue paint schemes for the DJC A320 & two for the AIA EMB-190.What do you mean by title.Do i need to download the rest of the repaints for it to work.

In that case you can edit the aircraft text file so you only have three A320s ... for example:

AC#12,450,"JetBlue Airways Airbus A320-232 Bubbles Billboard Titles"

AC#13,450,"JetBlue Airways Airbus A320-232 Blueberries"

You will then need to edit the flightplans text file so that all your plans start with the line

AC#11 or AC#12 or AC#13

Then compile.

In that case you can edit the aircraft text file so you only have three A320s ... for example:

AC#12,450,"JetBlue Airways Airbus A320-232 Bubbles Billboard Titles"

AC#13,450,"JetBlue Airways Airbus A320-232 Blueberries"

You will then need to edit the flightplans text file so that all your plans start with the line

AC#11 or AC#12 or AC#13

Then compile.

Okay,can i re-number their AC# numbers 1,2,3,4,5 or is that whats keeping them from showing up in the first place.

If you are going to create or check many flight plans, consider downloading from the library here:

aifp2121.zip

ai flight planner version 2.

For your checking purposes, you can decompile a .bgl flightplan and then switch the window to see if the aircraft/textures can be found in FS9 or FSX. You can alsoget the timetables for specific airports, etc.

This is a front end that uses TTools2 for creating and modifying ai flight plans. A bit complicated but once used will save you perhaps lots of trouble-shooting time.

I think it is used by the MRAI folks.

AIFP2 Find and Collect Airports.jpg

aifp open traffic bgl main screen.jpg

AIFP Aircraft Search Sceen.jpg

AIFP2 Aircraft Editor Utility Screen.jpg

In one of the windows it will list the aircraft in the .bgl plan file and those in read are missing. You can then search for the aircraft you want.

KMSP - Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Puddles

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you are going to create or check many flight plans, consider downloading from the library here:

aifp2121.zip

ai flight planner version 2.

For your checking purposes, you can decompile a .bgl flightplan and then switch the window to see if the aircraft/textures can be found in FS9 or FSX. You can alsoget the timetables for specific airports, etc.

This is a front end that uses TTools2 for creating and modifying ai flight plans. A bit complicated but once used will save you perhaps lots of trouble-shooting time.

I think it is used by the MRAI folks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175195[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175196[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175197[/ATTACH]

In one of the windows it will list the aircraft in the .bgl plan file and those in read are missing. You can then search for the aircraft you want.

Thanks,i tried to do what pshlute told me to do,but they still won't show up in the sim.Maybe TTools doesn't work anymore but i'll try AI Flight Planner again.But the newer version won't work on my computer since Norton blocks it everytime i open the application.

Thanks,i tried to do what pshlute told me to do,but they still won't show up in the sim.Maybe TTools doesn't work anymore

paste on here your aircraft and flightplans text files that you edited. Also paste on here the fltsim.x entries from your aircraft.cfg file. I suspect you are making an error in the editing process.

aifp2121.zip

Thaat is a very old version.

The new version is available here- http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?JS=TRUE

This is a front end that uses TTools2 for creating and modifying ai flight plans.

We have been through this before. AIFP has nothing to do with TTools.

AIFP is not a front end for TTools.

The two programs work differently and AIFP has it's own compiler.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I am using the last version 2 updated via the update tab when I last checked. I reverted because I was having a problem. Thanks for the latest link. I'll try it.

I got confused with it using TTools because it refers to the TTools manual and format.

I have burned into my mind a few utilities that required TTools 2 installed or already had it in their install.

I prefer using it because it also attempts to provide a download link for any ai models required. It also makes it easy to substitute ai models when the links are outdated.

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am using the last version 2 updated via the update tab when I last checked. I reverted because I was having a problem. Thanks for the latest link. I'll try it.

I got confused with it using TTools because it refers to the TTools manual and format.

I have burned into my mind a few utilities that required TTools 2 installed or already had it in their install.

I prefer using it because it also attempts to provide a download link for any ai models required. It also makes it easy to substitute ai models when the links are outdated.

Hi ronzie,it's me again.I tried the old AI Flight Planner download from FS.com & AIFP says it can't find the Aircraft Folders or the MDL.file,even though they are already there.All the Jetblue aircraft i selected are still shown in red and i can't modify them with the Aircraft.cfg list i have because the option doesn't show up in AIFP.

Be sure to use the later version 3 link provided by StringBean. (I am still using version 2 to write this.

You opened from the flight plan in FS9 mode, correct?

After the fp is opened choose aircraft, list missing aircraft. When you get that list open the aircraft editor and browse to the fs9 aircraft folder. Double click on the aircraft type and see what the data reads.

You can also in the FP editor choose aircraft, edit aircraft list to open another window. In that window you can choose aircraft, send aircraft list to text editor and then print it. You can maybe choose list missing aircraft and also check for missing textures. These lists may have a function to send it to the text editor so you have la list to use with the aircraft editor for what is working and not working.

You can use one of the generic default aircraft types to get an example of how the aircraft.cfg and folders within the aircraft are set up. In aircraft.cfg the each flightsim() sections has a title=line. That text must be the exact text used in the AC list used to compile the flight plan.

You have the list of aircraft used, right? Some are indicated as missing I take it.

Now start the aircraft editor, again in FS9 mode. Find aircraft by path. If your model is in there double click on it and see what the data reads.

There is no difference in the aircraft.cfg flightsim() sections between ai and flyable aircraft. (There just is a setting in the .air file to prevent a user from selecting an ai for created a flyable aircraft flight when choosing the aircraft.) Use a working aircraft aircraft.cfg as an example and compare the suspect aircraft.cfg, especially the flightsim sections between them.

In some entries upper-lower case counts so be careful there.

Can you provide the link for your jet-blue plan so we can look at it and check it out?

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Be sure to use the later version 3 link provided by StringBean. (I am still using version 2 to write this.

You opened from the flight plan in FS9 mode, correct?

After the fp is opened choose aircraft, list missing aircraft. When you get that list open the aircraft editor and browse to the fs9 aircraft folder. Double click on the aircraft type and see what the data reads.

You can also in the FP editor choose aircraft, edit aircraft list to open another window. In that window you can choose aircraft, send aircraft list to text editor and then print it. You can maybe choose list missing aircraft and also check for missing textures. These lists may have a function to send it to the text editor so you have la list to use with the aircraft editor for what is working and not working.

You can use one of the generic default aircraft types to get an example of how the aircraft.cfg and folders within the aircraft are set up. In aircraft.cfg the each flightsim() sections has a title=line. That text must be the exact text used in the AC list used to compile the flight plan.

You have the list of aircraft used, right? Some are indicated as missing I take it.

Now start the aircraft editor, again in FS9 mode. Find aircraft by path. If your model is in there double click on it and see what the data reads.

There is no difference in the aircraft.cfg flightsim() sections between ai and flyable aircraft. (There just is a setting in the .air file to prevent a user from selecting an ai for created a flyable aircraft flight when choosing the aircraft.) Use a working aircraft aircraft.cfg as an example and compare the suspect aircraft.cfg, especially the flightsim sections between them.

In some entries upper-lower case counts so be careful there.

Can you provide the link for your jet-blue plan so we can look at it and check it out?

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I downloaded AIFP3 latest. It is somewhat better organized.

Here is an extract from an aircraft.cfg file:

[fltsim.0]

title=WoA_AIA_B737_CSN-China Southern Airlines

sim=aia_737_NG

model=no_refl

texture=CSN-China Southern Airlines

ui_manufacturer=Aardvark

ui_type=Boeing 737-700

atc_parking_codes=CSN

atc_parking_types=GATE

atc_heavy=0

description=AIA B737-700 for AI use only

ATC_airline=CHINA SOUTHERN

ui_variation=China Southern Airlines

[fltsim.1]

title=WoA_AIA_B737_CSZ-Shenzhen Airlines

model=no_refl

texture=CSZ-Shenzhen Airlines

sim=aia_737_NG

atc_airline=SHENZHEN AIR

atc_id=

atc_heavy=0

ui_manufacturer=Aardvark

ui_type=Boeing 737-700

ui_variation=Shenzhen Airlines

atc_parking_types=GATE

atc_parking_codes=CSZ

and here is the folder hierarchy:

aircraft FS9 file hierarchy.jpg

You can see how the folders relate to the aircraft.cfg flightsim section data.

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I downloaded AIFP3 latest. It is somewhat better organized.

Here is an extract from an aircraft.cfg file:

[fltsim.0]

title=WoA_AIA_B737_CSN-China Southern Airlines

sim=aia_737_NG

model=no_refl

texture=CSN-China Southern Airlines

ui_manufacturer=Aardvark

ui_type=Boeing 737-700

atc_parking_codes=CSN

atc_parking_types=GATE

atc_heavy=0

ATC_airline=CHINA SOUTHERN

ui_variation=China Southern Airlines

[fltsim.1]

title=WoA_AIA_B737_CSZ-Shenzhen Airlines

model=no_refl

texture=CSZ-Shenzhen Airlines

sim=aia_737_NG

atc_airline=SHENZHEN AIR

atc_id=

atc_heavy=0

ui_manufacturer=Aardvark

ui_type=Boeing 737-700

ui_variation=Shenzhen Airlines

atc_parking_types=GATE

atc_parking_codes=CSZ

and here is the folder hierarchy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]175270[/ATTACH]

You can see how the folders relate to the aircraft.cfg flightsim section data.

It's me again,well i went back to AIFP and sure enough i forgot to click onto version FS9 on AIFP.Now four of the JetBlue repaints show up fine,but the Red Sox logojet still doesn't show up on the Aircraft Editor section when i click onto the A320 folder,it says it cannot find the .mdl radius for it.

I ran Norton (US version) on the AIFP3 folder I used just now. It did not show anything. I downloaded it 10 Jan 14 at 19:27 CST (Z-6). Version 3104.

I downloaded it again just now and scanned the zip. Still clean. It might be something to do with your PC when it downloads. Try scanning the zip file directly by navigating to the zip file, right click, scan with norton insight from the pop-up norton displays. If that is clean then have norton scan as much of your systen as possible.

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2010-051308-1854-99

is the Norton description of the detection. It is based on Norton community reports, not a code detection.

Interesting that it only shows on your French version. Did you get the download from stuff4us?

Give me the link where the red sox logojet is and I'll look at it.

FWIW the World of AI website has the complete JetBlue airline schedule for summer 2013 including models. If you use the auto-installer it will do all the work for you. You can also use manual mode to extract single files.

WoAI uses contributed models and ai plan files packaging everything up.

http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php?sort=airline&order=asc

I downloaded the JetBlue Summer 2013 and installed it. I also checfked the traffic bgl with AIFP3 and it only found some schedule errors just a few regarding mostly legs greater than 24 hours, nothing fatal. The is an A320 paint with the Boston Red Sox on it.

I looked at the installed model folder and all looks good.

You might try installing the WOAI JetBlue package (get the installer - same page top) and changing the extension of your current traffic file for it in scenery world scenery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhnd68qbgbp84zb/WoA_FAIB_FS9_A320_IAE.zip?dl=0

is the aircraft folder I zipped up you can place in FS9 for the A320 that has the paints and model with the Boston Red Sox so you can see how it is organized and contents.

If you want to use it adjust your aircraft numbering description to use the aircraft and paint from this folder. It would be easier though to just install the full WOAI package.

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I ran Norton (US version) on the AIFP3 folder I used just now. It did not show anything. I downloaded it 10 Jan 14 at 19:27 CST (Z-6). Version 3104.

I downloaded it again just now and scanned the zip. Still clean. It might be something to do with your PC when it downloads. Try scanning the zip file directly by navigating to the zip file, right click, scan with norton insight from the pop-up norton displays. If that is clean then have norton scan as much of your systen as possible.

is the Norton description of the detection. It is based on Norton community reports, not a code detection.

Interesting that it only shows on your French version. Did you get the download from stuff4us?

Give me the link where the red sox logojet is and I'll look at it.

FWIW the World of AI website has the complete JetBlue airline schedule for summer 2013 including models. If you use the auto-installer it will do all the work for you. You can also use manual mode to extract single files.

WoAI uses contributed models and ai plan files packaging everything up.

http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php?sort=airline&order=asc

I downloaded the JetBlue Summer 2013 and installed it. I also checfked the traffic bgl with AIFP3 and it only found some schedule errors just a few regarding mostly legs greater than 24 hours, nothing fatal. The is an A320 paint with the Boston Red Sox on it.

I looked at the installed model folder and all looks good.

You might try installing the WOAI JetBlue package (get the installer - same page top) and changing the extension of your current traffic file for it in scenery world scenery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhnd68qbgbp84zb/WoA_FAIB_FS9_A320_IAE.zip?dl=0

is the aircraft folder I zipped up you can place in FS9 for the A320 that has the paints and model with the Boston Red Sox so you can see how it is organized and contents.

If you want to use it adjust your aircraft numbering description to use the aircraft and paint from this folder. It would be easier though to just install the full WOAI package.

Here you go ronzie. [fltsim.0]

title=Airbus A320-200 Jetblue Airways Blueberries

sim=djc_a32x

model=IAE_Sat

texture=JBU_Blueberries N561JB

atc_id=

atc_id_color=0xffffffff

atc_airline=JET BLUE

atc_flight_number=

ui_manufacturer=DJC

ui_type=Airbus A320-200

ui_variation=JetBlue Airways

description=DJC A320-200 / Textures by D.B.

atc_parking_codes=JBU

atc_parking_types=GATE

visual_damage=1

atc_Heavy=0

[fltsim.1]

title=Airbus A320-200 Jetblue Airways Barcode

sim=DJC_A32X

model=IAE_Sat

panel=

sound=

texture=jetBlue_Barcode

atc_id=

atc_id_color=0xffffffff

atc_airline=JETBLUE

atc_flight_number=

ui_manufacturer=DJC

ui_type=Airbus A320-200 IAE

ui_variation=jetBlue Barcode

description=EvolveAI A320 / Model by Craig Ritchie / FDE by Brian Mitchell and Mark Lupus / Repaint by AIG Spray Juergen Baumbusch

atc_parking_codes=JBU

atc_parking_types=GATE [fltsim.2]

title=Airbus A320-200 JetBlue Airways Red Sox Logojet

sim=DJC_A32X

model=satcomm_no_refl

texture=jetBlue_10_Years

atc_id=N605JB

atc_airline=JETBLUE

atc_flight_number=

ui_manufacturer=DJC

ui_type=Airbus A320-200 IAE

ui_variation=JetBlue Airways Red Sox Logojet

description=

atc_parking_types=GATE

atc_parking_codes=JBU

It might have something to do with the radius parking,since that's what AIFP is telling me that it can't find it.

First, the [fltsim.2] line should not be in line with the previous [fltsim.1] section. It should have an empty line preceeding it.

"atc_parking_types=GATE [fltsim.2]" is what I'm talking about.

I can not do anything to assist without having the link to your downloads. I did locate the AIG Jetblue plan for 2008 from here and installed it and the airbus models and a texture. I came up with the same error in the aifp editor. It does however specify a radius in FSX data format.

If you want you can edit in these radius parameters using the WOAI A320:

FAIB airbus 320 aircraft parameters WOAI.jpg

The JetBlue WOAI package from June 2013 has 21 paints including what you want and has no errors with the FAIB models. It has two Airbus models plus some Embraer models. Coincidentally the same person did the paints as described in your aircraft.cfg section. It appears to be complete and installs without any fatal errors as checked by AIFP3. No model errors.

I recommend you remove the AIG traffic file (just change the extension) and use the WOAI download (and the installer) and you should be good to go with JetBlue.

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry about the posted mess below,but i don't know how you space the sentences.I'll try to fix the thing myself by replacing the .cfg model section with something else that's similar to satcomm no reflection.That should help get the correct radius.If not i'll try WOAI.

I Ronzie,

Thank you for you answer

I downloaded AIFP3 from http://www.scruffyduck.org.

The .zip seems to be Ok with my Norton, but Nortorn removes automatically the .exe when I launch it...

Very strange...

Regards,

B.

http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?Folder=AIFP has the latest link. I did not see the link on the scruffyduck site.

Please note the link to release notes and the reference to Windows regional conflicts.

The aircraft editor that installs in ADE last version cab be acquired from:

http://www.owlsnest.eu/tools.php

The form is similar to that presented in AIFP.

The ADE environment checker on the tools page may not fully work with the current ADE per Jon "scruffyduck" Masterson.

If you scan the AIFP installer directly with norton (right click), do you get the warning? If not, it could be a virus in your version of Windows that assists in the installation and adds the suspicious code to the runtime exe..

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Ian,

http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?Folder=AIFP has the latest link. I did not see the link on the scruffyduck site.

Now I downloaded AIFP3014 from http://stuff4fs.com/.

After the first issue (WS.reputation.1), I restored the .exe, but my Norton still doesn't like it :

AIFP3104_exe_2.jpg

AIFP3104_exe_3.jpg

AIFP3104 seems to be infected by a trojan...

When I check the .zip and the .exe with the right click, there's no issue. The issues come when I run AIFP3014.exe !

Kr,

Bernard.

Archived