Looking for a sound file for the default Lear 45 jet

asos

I would like a new sound for the def Lear 45--that I could also use for the same a/c in fsx.

As many addon jets alias their sound to the def Lear 45, it would cover all of them.

I am currently using an F-14D Tomcat sound by Aaron Swindle-- it is ok, but a new suggestion would be welcome.

Nick

I have one for you Nick. I use it in FS98, FS2002, FS9 and now in FSX Accel. It has different 'sound characteristics' depending on model. I never had any problem with it. It's 'LF104snd.zip', 3.7 Mb, by Erick Cantu. Orig for FS98. But like I said, never had a problem with it. Sounds good for the Harrier. It may be a little more 'tame' for the L45. It does that. You'll see. Cheers.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived