Some questions of the addtional weapons pack for CS weapons

rocaf2003

Hello everyone, I want to ask a question, a long time ago there is a fsx weapon plug-in called weapon pack 4, you added it to the CS weapon inside, then weapon4 BVR missiles inside, for example AIM120 is the need tolock Launch or direct launch can be? Weapons added weapon pack inside the CS weapon will have the original weapon damage model and explosion effect? In other words, the added weapon4 AIM120 can be the same as the AIM7 inside the CS weapon to destroy the target aircraft? thanks a lot

Hello everyone, I want to ask a question, a long time ago there is a fsx weapon plug-in called weapon pack 4, you added it to the CS weapon inside, then weapon4 BVR missiles inside, for example AIM120 is the need tolock Launch or direct launch can be? Weapons added weapon pack inside the CS weapon will have the original weapon damage model and explosion effect? In other words, the added weapon4 AIM120 can be the same as the AIM7 inside the CS weapon to destroy the target aircraft? thanks a lot

Hmm...kind of curious about this myself...thanks for posting this ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived