Anyone have Flightbeam Denver?

CRJ_simpilot

The ALS lights look like crap. They were crap from before and they are still crap after a new OS and FSX install. I don't quite get it. I have bought a new GPU a 1050 TI as well. Same thing. The ALS lights look like beams. And the tower beacons at other airports have a laser beam-like quality to them. I'll have to do a video I guess.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Maybe I'm not using the term right. The lights that blink straight up to the runway. I'll do a video shortly. No other runway or airport has this issue. But the rotating beacons have laser-like qualities.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

Okay, here's a video. It's really hard to tell in this video and I should have popped the canopy. The strobes in front of the runways have beam-like qualitys to them. The beacons have laser-like properties as well, but this video fails to show that since the pixels are miniscule and the capture didn't pick it up. I'm not using DX10 preview at all and I do have SP2 installed. This is the boxed FSX.

The beam-like strobes only appear at my FlightBeam KDEN. No where else. And I now see the ground looks like crap after I reinstalled. Using Orbx. You can see how the ground is like blurry.

Use high quality setting in YT and full screen.

OOM errors? Read this.

Archived