Understand LevelD Panel INitialization Error FIX

lefu

Ok,

before all this i have to admit that my LEVELD767aircarft is installed in windows 7, which the manufacturer does not guarantee if the addon will work.

So once i got th aircraft installed, and clicked on it to load it, i had the Panel INitialization Error

which completely makes FSX crash...

I made a search on the net and found this link to a solution that is pratically chinese to me, and need you guys to explain.

Are those files or cmd commands ?

if its both files what are their folders ?

Thanks a lot !

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/475428-leveld-panel-initialization-error-fix-for-you-frustrated-fsx-sp2-not-steam-may-work/

"Hey,

Saw your post. I redownloaded today from FLt1 and got that damn panel iniatilization error. After a few hours, I finally got it to work. Make sure you have all the simconnects 905,242,259 and 608. Next make sure you have a simconnect cfg AND a simconnect xml inside the user/appdata/roaming/fsx folder.

This is the wording, use notepad: Change the ip in the xml and cfg to match the ipv4 number in "ipconfig" you get when you run the run command.as administrator.

SimConnect

SimConnect.xml

False

False

IPv4

global

False

This is the cfg file:

[simConnect]

Protocol=IPv4

Address=192.168.0.5

Port=500

MaxReceiveSize=4096

DisableNagle=0

I also have a copy of the cfg file inside the directory: Documents, not inside any of the fiolders, just inside directory

Going to post this in Avsim forums for anyone else. Hope you get it running. That stopped the panel iniation failure or simconnect failure and the level d started spinning round and round :) "

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived