Black Marble question

CRJ_simpilot

The way I read it is that the yearly charge is only for some sort of 'support' and is selectable - click on the green tick and it is removed. What that 'support' is I don't know - as you have to register to read the support pages!. It may be in the form of regular updates to the installed product(s) purchased or it may only be for 'advice' if you have issues running it

Regards

Brian

The way I read it is that the yearly charge is only for some sort of 'support' and is selectable - click on the green tick and it is removed. What that 'support' is I don't know - as you have to register to read the support pages!. It may be in the form of regular updates to the installed product(s) purchased or it may only be for 'advice' if you have issues running it

Yeah, I read that you have to register to read support and ask questions. I also think you need to have bought the software. Which leads me to my next question:

What are all the different versions for? Specifically global and vector? I think I might just want global. Seems like they are copying ORBX.

That has to be one of the most confusing sites I have ever been too, I would like to see some clear concise information on the products instead of all of that nonsense. This is the product, this is what it does in your sim and this is the layer it replaces which can or not be turned off.

All the other stuff can be saved for the FAX section.

Archived