another cs777 problem

kwi

Hi, I´m using CS777 Base, CS777 Freighter and CS Connect.

When the plane is ready for FMC entries, I activating on the plane FMC the connection for the tablet. When I then open

the FMC at the Tablet, I get a CTD. It does not matter which CS777 I use, always crashed.

I made already twice a re-install, but no succes.

FYI: I start the FSX normally as admin, open the CS777-200 cold n dark file, and move the plane then to the dep airport.

Start then, or at least try to, FMC entries

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4

Trying to program an unpowered FMC isn't what I call an "issue".

Wim

I do not get what you telling me.

Anyway, I choose to try that way:

Tablet is up and running, CS FMC app already loaded.

FSX startet as admin, then start the CS file 777 cold n dark. Setting up 777 all systems and

FMC is ready for entries. At the 777 FMC at "Menu\LSK5L see the IP address which I put into Tablet FMC and push exec.

So far so good. Now I can press any button on the tablet FMC, and bingo, by by FSX. It is a CTD.

Peter

Ancient I7-2600@3900, 24gb ram, 250gb ssd win10/64, 500gb ssd fsx, 500gb ssd p3d v3.4

Setting up 777 all systems and

FMC is ready for entries.

That wasn't in your OP, hence my reply.

From your setup sequence, I assume you have an Android tablet. Can't help with that.

I tried the iOS version, it worked OK. But I dumped it because I want to keep using my iPad for consulting charts.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Never mind.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

Last question (for the moment): do you know how to open those CS777 cold n dark file (exe) as admin, instead of opening fsx and then that CS file. If I made a shortcut of that file and put them onto the desktop,make a right klick, the the second tab and choose expand, the "use as admin" is grayed out

Archived