a word of WARNING!

ColR1948

You could have been done with all of this last Friday if you would just use the free program that is already on your computer and you would not have used the last 2 days fixing things and messing with things.
http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

... it left files scattered all over the PC, after thoughrer search I cleared it all out except for 2 files that won't delete, it says they are being used in another program, the other program is the one I'm trying to delete....

Unlocker, an integral part of my system for years (how dare my computer tell me I don't have access to something)

http://www.emptyloop.com/unlocker/

To me Eset Internet Security and Malwarebytes is all that is needed. It may seem a little pricey, but for the money and time I have invested in my computer they are definitely worth it.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Update on my F-Secure, I phoned them this morning and got a young lady on, something I never thought of, she asked what browser I was using, I told her Firefox, she asked if I could use another.

I said I had Chrome installed but rarely use it, she said try to download the update using Chrome, well that worked, so for some reason my FF was not allowing me to download.

This made me look to see if I could download from anywhere else and sure enough it wouldn't let me download off this site, so that needs fixing now.

The upshot is I have security now with F-Secure (fingers crossed lol.)

This is NOT true!

ANY Product sold in the EU must include the VAT , so this is THEN the END Price !!

Period.

The gentlemen from the UK is correct when he complained and refused to accept this practise !!!

These people are cheaters !!

Archived