Carenado Piper Cheyenne 2 Sunset Flight

Hi again everyone , I also treated myself to the Carenado Piper Cheyenne 2 also as way to expand my flight sim X hangar and welcome myself back to flight simulator X once again after a long hiatus , I did a quick evening departure from Key West Intl. airport hope you like the screenshots . Have a great weekend everyone !! Thanks for viewing my latest post here at flightsim.com .

Regards, Earl

Piiper Cheyenne 2 # 1.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 2.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 3.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 4.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 5.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 6.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 7.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 8.jpg

Piper Cheyenne 2 # 9.jpg

Thanks for the compliments about the screenshots Larry and Mark its very much appreciated . As for your question mark I use flight sim X on my computer its a gaming rig I had built for me a few years ago it uses a Nvidia Ge-force TI 650 graphics card its a middle of the road system by todays standards and is in need of a upgrade which I will eventually have done sometime .

I like flying this airplane but the only thing that bugs me is the frame rates go down when I have an active cursor...like the PMDG 737 and 777. Don't know why these particular aircraft do this. When the mouse cursor goes away or is moved off the screen, frame rates go back to normal. Of all addons I have in my hangar, only 3 aircraft suffer the active mouse cursor issue. Perplexing indeed.

I did want to include....fantastic pics you have there :)

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

That's an FSX item and all planes suffer from this problem, but only if the plane is already framerate heavy you will notice this it.

I can understand with the 777 and 737 but the Cheyenne? Wasn't seeing that coming by a mile

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Archived