Alguem Poderia me ajudar Can anybody help me

Alguem Poderia me ajudar meu PMDG MD-11 esta com um problema no manche toda vez queu puxo o manche para cima ou para baixo ele fica totalmente parado, alguem sabe como resolver isso?

English

Someone could help me my PMDG MD-11 is with a problem in the spot every time I pull the joystick up or down it gets totally stopped, does anyone know how to solve it?

ScreenShot

2017-7-26_23-35-24-789.jpg

It's a know 'intermitent' problem (ie: does not happen all the time). It usually happens after you disconnect the AP. There is one way to regain elevator and that is to HOLD Z KEY. Not very practical, but will allow you to at least land safely. The other is to switch from VC to 2D and back to VC view. The other is, of course, to use the keyboard keys for elevator, but who wants to be doing that. Good luck.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived