DX10 and AA issue

mejjo1989

Hi guys,

I've been trying to gain as much advice as possible with the issue i'm facing.

After getting some help here with a previous issue, someone suggested i try DX10 with Steve's DX10 Fixer. I decided to purchase it and boy do i have a huge improvement with the smoothness and FPS.

There is one annoying issue i'm facing that i'm kinda hoping someone else here has experienced. I mostly fly payware aircraft, usually the 777 from PMDG - I have noticed when i use the DX10 fixer the outline of the control surfaces when in a wing view look jagged.

I understand that jagged edged usually come down to anti analising settings but i have played around with that so much i just can't seem to get rid of it. If there is any way for me to get that wing view looking smooth i'd say my sim is 100% satisfactory for me.

It would be a great help if someone here could help me with this. I will post a picture of the wing view so you know what im exactly talking about. imageproxy.jpg

I have an Nvidia graphics card. When I switched to DX10 I also had a problem with jagged edges. Changing the anti-aliasing settings in FSX had no effect. So I had to use "Nvidia Inspector" to make the AA change. My memory is fuzzy regarding whether or not Steve's DX10 Fixer addresses the issue of anti-aliasing for DX10.

Archived