My FS9 Adventures - Volume 2

JSMR

Another super set of FS9 shots! Great looking sky colors.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Outstanding FS9 shots, what's the set-up, please?

Thanks. Sky is from FE9G. The sky has a nice blue with it going all the way to the horizon (not quite seen in the pics).

The overhead shot of the B200 over the city shows the VOZ Vista Oz city textures. Very clear. Even from altitude you can see the painted lines at intersections.

I use Saschas Evo water textures which I find to be sometimes if the best out there. The little white caps he's drawn on with the swell lines give a awesome 3D effect that looks very realistic.

Picture with green fields between the dry summer fields is s mixture. The green fields are from Evo. The dry ones I THINK could be FSX default textures but also could be from GePro. I made my own textures that have the dry look perfect for Australia.

Night lights are the 3D lights from Evo.

Hope that helps.

Archived