Reshade

ColR1948

I downloaded the 'Reshade' program:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqLfiqULqUw

After a bit of tweaking I finally got it to work, I followed the instructions on the YT video but had no luck, I saw a few comments below the clip, one was to edit the 'OPENGL32' file and make sure all the entries were for the correct drive the program was installed on, some entries were pointing to another drive.

Also I had to edit the lines that pointed to where the program was located, these too were pointing to the wrong drive letter, also the word 'X-Plane11 needed a gap like this X-Plane 11

After a bit more playing with it, I didn't realise to activate the shade I selected I had to hit the 'Scroll Lock' button, I did this then it worked.

I really like the effects, but am getting tired of it freezing XPL11 upon exiting the program.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Archived