T. J. Hooker Episode 9

Lately, the TV here in Sydney has been pretty fun. They've been airing shows (filmed in my home town) from a long time ago. Charlie's Angles, Police Women, T.J. Hooker and so on. Caught a T.J Hooker episode the other day from 1982 ! I thought it might be fun to play show and tell here as Bill Shatner jumps on to a Bellanca Super Decathlon while it's taking off and that looks like Saugus.

Some one should do a repaint.

Fun Stuff and Enjoy!

Mark

T. J. Hooker Episode 9

"A Cry for Help"

First aired on November 27, 1982

Bellanca Super Decathlon

All Aboard

001 TJ All Aboard.jpg

Looking Down

002 TJ Looking Down.jpg

Bellanca Super Decathlon

003 Bellanca.jpg

Wow! That toupee is really stuck on tight! :D

"I. Must. Contribute to this thread. Or it will... Cease, to exist!!!"

Ahhh. 80s television. :o It was crap, but still miles ahead of any Reality TV. :rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

huh! guess he got tired of merely clinging to the hoods of speeding muscle cars!

Yups! And a potential repaint for the 8KCAB. Thought that someone might be interested in knowing that one didn't exist and where to find the research for it! By the way and in case you're interested, that muscle car episode was also mentioned in a movie named "True Romance". It's nice to see a Bellanca in action in all cases!

Thanks again and Best Regards!

Mark

Wow! That toupee is really stuck on tight! :D

"I. Must. Contribute to this thread. Or it will... Cease, to exist!!!"

Ahhh. 80s television. :o It was crap, but still miles ahead of any Reality TV. :rolleyes:

It's way cool to see the old TV episodes as they have some interesting research. I watched an episode of Police Woman, (circa 1973), and that would make it during the Vietnam war era. It had some interesting aerial and ground photography of KLAX. There were some very cool shots of what looked to be Turbo Otters being flown by "Golden West Airlines".

Stuff like that is some-what obscure making it interesting to me at least. I'm not sure what you meant by the "contribute to this thread" note. Do you think that this post would have been buried by all of the posts without attachments?

Anyway, thanks for the comments and I'm glad you liked the Bellanca!

Mark

I'm not sure what you meant by the "contribute to this thread" note. Do you think that this post would have been buried by all of the posts without attachments?

Guess you don't watch a lot of Star Trek then. I'm sure Phil and other old farts like me are ROTFLing. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Guess you don't watch a lot of Star Trek then. I'm sure Phil and other old farts like me are ROTFLing. -- Bob

I do watch Star Trek and that's a great quote, thank you! I've attached a shot from Police Women.. Episode "Seven Eleven" from October 4, 1974. Tell me that Doge Dart has a hemi in it.

KLAX Golden West Airlines Twin Otters

Police Women KLAX GWA.jpg

I love doing research...

Mark

Archived