Vertigo Studios Spad VII

usb777

I purchased the Vertigo Studios WWII Spad VII and there is a separate sound folder within the sound folder for the guns and switch effects sound but can't get them to work. Anyone know anything about this? I am trying to contact their site as well.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

According to the product description on fspilotshop you need VRS TacPack to use the weapons, maybe that's why?

"*Please note. Vertical Reality Simulations TacPack is a stand-alone weapons and warfare add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. It is a payware product, and it is required before weapons features will function on the Spad VII simulation."

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

I was thinking the same thing. I have been thinking about getting the TacPack but rather expensive considering how often I might use it. I already have Cpt Sim Weapons.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Archived