FSEarthTiles - Free VFR Scenery for FSX & P3D

DrawyahGames

Hey guys,

Just made a tutorial on how to setup and use FSEarthTiles to create VFR Scenery for FSX and P3D. For now I've only for the video tutorial up, but I have made an article for this site which will be up in a few weeks time.

If you guys would like to see me make more tutorials for the community, do let me know what you guys want and I'll do a video and website article on it. Stuff I'm thinking of doing in the future are aircraft repaints, FSX Config editing, tricky mod installations, stuff like that. Feel free to add a few more stuff to my list!

Check out my YouTube Channel for FSX, X-Plane and other simulator content!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Drawyah/

Nice video, and your effort is appreciated. However, when I first tried delving into this, it was more confusing than doing NASA calculations. Lol
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Sorry if you already covered this somewhere in the video, but does this work in steam edition?

Yes, this will work with Steam Edition.

Nice video, and your effort is appreciated. However, when I first tried delving into this, it was more confusing than doing NASA calculations. Lol

What part were you confused with? I'll help you out.

Check out my YouTube Channel for FSX, X-Plane and other simulator content!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Drawyah/

Yes, this will work with Steam Edition.

What part were you confused with? I'll help you out.

It was awhile ago. Just trying to figure out the program was challenging...

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived