Help with rex 4

tomeksup

I am sorry for mistakes. My english is not good.

I've problem with rex 4. I lunch him and choose theme and click to install. I click to run the game and free flight from berlin for example.

I not see the differene between and after. I check folder with textures and cloudes are there but game do not use them.

Someone help me? Thank you

REX, unlike the other environmental programs, remains active while flying. REX recommends that their program not be loaded in the following folders: C:/Programs, C:/Programs (x86), or Microsoft Flight Simulator. I've found the best location is C:/. The key to success is properly configuring REX. The PFD manual must be studied. The weather engine is the active part of the program. It regularly updates weather utilizing it's own sources along with the MSFSX current weather source. There are configuration options that regulate this.

Alienware Aurora R4 Liquid Cooled Intel Core i7 3930K,,,overclocked @ 3.9 ghz 16 GB 1600mhz RAM

1.25 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 video card 1 TB SATA 6 GB/s (7200 rpm) 32 mb cache 2 each,,, one dedicated to MSFSX 750 W power supply Sound Blaster X-Fi sound

• 2 weeks later...

Archived