Your favourite aircraft

fsblibli

Not sure what you're done or how you downloaded it. Seems fine and normal to me.

I assure you what I say is dead accurate. If in doubt, change to the widescreen panel, take a real good look. It has nice, sharp, crisp detail then switch back to the normal panel you will see the difference, it's soft.

Took the PMDG for a flight after this thread. Noticed the displays are even smaller than on the iFly widescreen panel. PMDG users never needed a new panel to make the displays larger. I can only assume most iFly users must have eyesight problems. lol

Mark Daniels

Yes, correct. Both versions are in your current installation and to use the old one you just need to rename your panel folders.

Mark Daniels

So to me, in those pics, the clarity is the same. Guess I'll have to check it out when I can.

Oh, don't go by those pics, no indication whatsoever due to jpeg compression and a number of other factors.

Best way is to rename a panel folder in say the 737-800 so it uses the old panel. You can then just go into FS and change aircraft that use different panels (the new wide or the new normal) and again switch back to the 800 with the old panel. You should clearly see the difference between panels and that the old panel is very crisp.

Mark Daniels

• 3 weeks later...

Generally, I like planes that are stable, do what I want, and who's systems are easy to control. That said, I am currently waiting for the USB controls that should make pushing buttons and turning dials a lot easier. I don't have many planes, but in real life and in FS9, my favorite five are:

Just Flight Flying Club Cessna 152

Abacus Bush Pilot Adventures Piper Supercub

Navion (has same wings and emphanage as the P-51*)

For sightseeing, the included Piper J-3C - it's low and slow

Abacus Military Aircraft Collectors Edition F-14B

Out of these five, the 152 is the easiest to see out of, and I like that, too. Also, if I can get this disk to burn, my list could be changing if I can then figure out how to add more aircraft which I downloaded from the files section.

Best,

Sean

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

Archived