CLS-MD81 Wingview Question

Garfield

If anyone has used this aircraft before when you open up the "Cockpit Sim Icon" in the cockpit view from the top left of the screen when I go to click on (Wv) - Wing View Activation I can't seem to figure out how to get to the wing view screen. I don't see it on the main toggle views and I've even tried looking up the instrument view from the hide bar options menu and nothing.

Any tips?

Appreciate it guys.:cool:

Edit: Do I need to paste anything into the aircraft.cfg

You're in luck. I have this plane. Ok:

Hit shift+ A. Then click on the icon "WV". Then click on the icon next to it "VC". This appears to turn off the VC; don't worry about that.

Now you should have a wing view when you cycle thru the views. (Hitting "A" while in cockpit view.)

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

• 6 months later...

Hi Kingnorris, Maybe you can help me about this! you have the CLS MD80, right! after the pushback, how can I make the pushback truck go away!!! Yes I know is a very stupid question, but I try a lot of things and nothing works, and go flying with the pushback truck attached to the front gear doesen't look good! don't you think! so if you can help me wil be much appreciated!!

Thanks a lot!

Cub51

I use FSDT GSX so I don't use the included pushback tug. Although I've had the same issue before. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn't.

By the way, it was nice of Garfield to let me know if my method worked or not eh?

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived