Configure FSX\TrackIR 5

cagrims

I can't get my FSX Retail Box copy to work with TrackIR 5, after viewing several Videos on

YouTube showing lot's of FSX users having success. Can anyone that was able to configure

FSX to work with TrackIR please help me with this ?

Thanks

Chuck

Sorry don''t know that one.

I assume it is a tool to adapt the 2D panels to a multi-monitor setup? Then I am the wrong person, I never use 2D panels. But I ran into the spinning mouse cursor of death a couple of times, so I know how to change the panels manually, if that is what you are trying to do.

I can't get my FSX Retail Box copy to work with TrackIR 5, after viewing several Videos on

YouTube showing lot's of FSX users having success. Can anyone that was able to configure

FSX to work with TrackIR please help me with this ?

Thanks

Chuck

Chuck,

What's not working with your TrackiR? I run FSX on an Nvidia surround triple screen setup and I use TrackiR. The difference is that I'm using TrackiR 4 hardware with my setup but running the latest TrackiR software and drivers so I might be able to reference something in my setup to help.

Paul

EVM

Thanks and BTW I just installed triple monitors and having problems,could you

direct me to George V Trovanto's " FSX-Triplewide Panel Fix" ?

I would appreciate it I can't find it.

Chuck

I think this thread has some of what you are looking for to adjust the panels.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?200623-Configuring-FSX-With-TripleHead2Go.

George posts near the bottom of page 1 about how to manually adjust the panel files.

Here is a link to the panel file download.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxpan&DLID=141743

Archived