What is the best 737-800 to buy

johankotze

Enough is enough. I am tired of searching for panels (2d panels without windshield and knobs not working) and want gauges to work properly. So 2d panel must function the same way as VC. So I want to buy.

I have 3 monitor setup. Top monitor is 43" flat screen TV which I use as the windshield. Below the top monitor I have 2 x 20" monitors, the left one is for flight instruments and the right one for additional gauges and so on.

I did have a look at fspilotshop and there is a few 737-800's and I also had a look at 737-800 panel for FSXhttp://www.jsgpanels.com/EADefault737-x06.htm over at JSGPanels. So I need expert advise on what is the best 737-800 to buy

How about PMDG?
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Ariane has them more than half price on Pilot Shop just now. Not sure if it's SE compatible as Ariane Design web site seems to be 5 years since last update so support may be an issue. (Defunct?)

He said "the best". Some freeware models are better than Ariane. Lol

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Thanks for the replies. I looking at the PMDG737NGX, just wonder as I have multiple monitor setup if the there is a 2d panel without the windshield above the panel included and if so is the 2d panel as fancutional as the VC.

or can I add JSGPanel which do provide a 2d panel in landing view where there is no windshield.

Happy new year to all simmers.

Archived