Ultra-Res Cities MegaSceneryEarth - What do you think?

dialtech

I just purchased Ultra-Res Cities MegaSceneryEarth New York City and the Northeast bundle. In general this scenery is OK for Photoreal but that's all I'll give it... it's just OK.

I was very disappointed to with Ultra-Res Cities MegaSceneryEarth New York City. This scenery is very, very, very OUT OF DATE! A few examples... it's 2016 and Shea Stadium has been gone for SEVEN YEARS! Where is Citi Field??? As for Manhattan, it has NOTHING TO DO with TODAY's reality.

I think MegaSceneryEarth.Com should be up front as to what year the images used to create the scenery is from.

I'm upset with the above but I want to give credit where credit is deserved... Although the Northeast Scenery bundle has very inconsistant colors from state to state the mountains of northern New Hampshire are very realistic.

What do you think?

MegaSceneryEarth is no longer producing the Ultra-Res sceneries. The Ultra-Res sceneries have been around for awhile. I have some of the old Ultra-Res sceneries for California and I think they're quite good. MSE's new "V2" sceneries are sold individually for each state. From what I've seen so far, they look quite good in my opinion (Arizona and Utah). If I remember correctly, I think MSE states in their product description that the V2 sceneries are from 2015.

Archived