EZDOK Camera Set Up Files

sirdazalot

For anyone that uses the 'World Camera' on EZDOK successfully, if you save your camera set file does this include the 'world cam' camera location within the file?

Basically I have the dreaded problem when I try to set up a world cam it puts me in the sea & uses all my computer resources for a short while. Ive spent 2 days trying everything I can find online to resolve the issue but without success.

Im now going down the line to see if theres a resource anywhere that you can download camera set files that include certain airport locations UK main airports etc..) Alternatevly if anyone is kind enough to email me a camera set file with a world cam location in it ill try it and see if it works. If it does then I need to find a really nice person who will set up a camera at EGNS (any basic FSX standard aircraft will do) then I have my home airport saved & ill be a happy man! :-)

This may not work but I think its worth a shot as im really fed up with spending hours trying to fix it in game

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help!

I don't use EZDock or know how to fix your problem (world cam). But I can give you some info on how to recover from 'puts me in the sea', which is actually at the South Pole (ck co-ordinates) on FSX loading crash. When testing, use 'Airport/Go to Airport' to set your home airport (just in case of crash) with runway, and time of day. FSX 'remembers' and keeps the info for reloading airport. In other words, when you get crash, quickly go to 'Airport/Go to Airport' and the info (your home airport) will be there, so just click 'OK' and you are back (on solid ground). But engines will be off as your fuel load goes to 0%. So go to 'Aircraft/Fuel..' and load up on fuel, then hit Ctrl+E to restart your engines and you are back to square one. Being there done that (hundreds of times). Hope you get help with cams.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

SirDozeAlot (hehe),

Well I Googled your problem. Here is a video and a link that WILL help you. Good luck.

EZDock video, YouTube, World Cam problem solved:

EZDock files needed: variables:

http://www.ezdok-software.com/resources/files/variables.zip

Chuck B

Napamule

Edit: Oh, and this video too:

. It's about SimConnect, update (Beta) and 'other' errors and how fix. Can't hurt-might help.

Edit: I make videos. I have wanted to get EZDock for YEARS. Now I hear the author is working on Version 2.x.x so I will wait (one more year?) to get and TRY to use (Windows 7 64 bit and FSX Accelleration).

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Thanks again, however these are some of the 1st things i tried which did not work for me, plus lots of other alternate fixes which have not worked. ive tried everything i can find on the web which is why im now resorting to trying to obtain already saved camera set files which include a world cam that i can import and try.

Thanks for your help though, much appreciated

Archived