Aal314 mdpc-kbos

brian

Good afternoon and Happy Thanksgiving to all! Below is screenshots from my most recent flight MDPC-KBOS, wrapping up my Hub Challenge for American Virtual Airlines! Hope you enjoy. Please leave tips/advice in the comments so I can continue to improve my screenshots!

Plane: Project Airbus A320-232 American

Scenery: Tropical Sim MDPC, FlyTampa Boston, Aerosoft US Cities X-Boston, ORBX, Active Sky Next, AES, GSX

Flightplan: PNA W28 PETRI G446 BESAS L464 LAMER L453 PAEPR HOBOH AZEZU BERGH L454 GEDIC J174 HTO PROVI ROBUC2

Landing Rate: -228.46

Fuel: 23121

Cruise Mach: .78

Cruise Alt: FL350, maxed out FL370

MDPC-KBOS.jpg

Passengers loaded, NFL game picks are in, ready for pushback. Sad to leave beautiful Caribbean

MDPC-KBOS_CLIMBOUT.jpg

Climbout from MDPC, apologies about multiple screenshot I neglected to due a new paint, every time.

MDPC-KBOS_CRUISE.jpg

Cruise FL350, looking at an Iberia A340 from Madrid to Havana

MDPC-KBOS_VATSPY.jpg

VATSPY Screenshot

MDPC-KBOS_CRUISE2.jpg

Water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink! Looks somewhat realistic in this shot don't you think?

MDPC-KBOS_DESCENT.jpg

Initial Descent to intercept ROBUC2 arrival at PROVI, LAND HO! Long Island spotted through the clouds as we begin our descent into Boston. A welcome sight after nothing but water!

MDPC-KBOS_DESCENT_NEWPORT.jpg

Great picture of Newport...err..Newpaht, Pell Bridge, Naval Station Newport (Training hub for U.S. Navy to the Left of the bridge) as well as FT. Adams off the STBD wingtip, Castle Hill Light on the tip of the Island.

MDPC-KBOS_DESCENT_NEWPORT_WINGVIEW.jpg

Wingview of Newport after intersecting PROVI waypoint.

MDPC-KBOS_FINAL.jpg

Final for RW04R

MDPC-KBOS_TAXI.jpg

Holding Short RW04L for departing traffic...Decided to snap this shot of the Boston skyline

Archived