EGBS - Shobdon Airfield v2.0

gaftpee

This scenery fails to install due to these log file errors:

E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'RE_Library/Hangars/40x50m/curved/open/rear_ext/blue/RE_hangar_crv_40x50_oe1.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/EGBS - Shobdon Airfield v2.0/'.

Failed to find resource 'MisterX_Library/Ground_Textures/Gravel.pol', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/EGBS - Shobdon Airfield v2.0/'.

I've downloaded and installed these libraries again, also Shobdon Airfield v2.0 but still get errors.

Has any UK simmer succeeded with this scenery?

gaftpee

This scenery fails to install due to these log file errors:

E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'RE_Library/Hangars/40x50m/curved/open/rear_ext/blue/RE_hangar_crv_40x50_oe1.obj', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/EGBS - Shobdon Airfield v2.0/'.

Failed to find resource 'MisterX_Library/Ground_Textures/Gravel.pol', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/EGBS - Shobdon Airfield v2.0/'.

I've downloaded and installed these libraries again, also Shobdon Airfield v2.0 but still get errors.

Has any UK simmer succeeded with this scenery?

gaftpee

Hi Gaftpee,

Your error relates to the RE_Library;)

Make sure you have the latest version installed and that it's not contained in any other folder except X-Plane's Custom Scenery folder.

The same goes for the MisterX Library.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Dominic

Hi Dominic

I have repeatedly downloaded these libraries but the scenery fails to run. Had another look and neither appears in any folder other than X-Plane's Custom Scenery folder.

I'll have a look at the log files of similar small airfields I've downloaded and run successfully. May be some clues there.

Thanks for your help

Gaftpee

Hi Dominic

I have repeatedly downloaded these libraries but the scenery fails to run. Had another look and neither appears in any folder other than X-Plane's Custom Scenery folder.

I'll have a look at the log files of similar small airfields I've downloaded and run successfully. May be some clues there.

Thanks for your help

Gaftpee

Hi Gaftpee,

Could you attach your log.txt to a PM? It needs to be the log after it fails to work.

Cheers

Dominic

Archived