X-Plane "FSUIPC"

LJ45man

I have developed a flight deck for FSX to run twin-engine jets. I have no familiarity with X-plane but keep a curiosity because FSX advancement only comes from 3rd party developers. My simulator relies heavily on the controls and offsets available through FSUIPC and Lua scripts. It mainly utilizes Go-flight and PFC hardware that I modify for my use. Almost never do the hardware vendors offer the functionality I desire with their software interface, and it is problematic with FSX (and frankly Go-Flight support lacks in my opinion) and I doubt things will be any better with X-plane application. So my question is, is there any application that comes close to FSUIPC for X-plane. I read a thread hear about something called XUIPC (???, I may have the name wrong), but the thread has not been active since 2009 I thinkg.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Hello! I use XPUIPC because I fly for virtual airlines. The download link on the website works , just edit the cfg In the xpuipc folder and change the IP to your static IP. Save cfg and put the whole "XPUIPC" folder into plugins folder. Dont worry about the WideFS folder.. U can toss that. You should be good to go!

Archived