ORBX Global + Vector + Trees + Airports

Timberleaf

I am new to ORBX. I have installed the Global, Vector, Trees and KCGX onto a laptop with multiple video cards and I have never been so in awe and addicted to flying as I have when running these in P3D.

Now, of course, this is the FSX forum. The question is, can I install the same sceneries into FSX ON A DIFFERENT COMPUTER AT THE SAME TIME (a multiple-computer install)? I know some sceneries CAN be. But, since I am new to ORBX, and imho, the best kept secret in flight-simming sceneries, I am quite ignorant. I don't mind the first purchase of ORBX Global, Vector, Trees, etc., but a second purchase of the same sceneries is simply not in my budget.

I, of course, went to their forum, but I didn't find what I was looking for in the "search". I also googled the question and got everything but what I was looking for.

Anyway, to those who haven't installed ORBX sceneries, all I can say is WOW! Once you get the initial base sceneries, a literal whole new world opens up.

Thanks for any guidance.

Note: if I can't install on two computers, one for FSX and one for P3D, it is NOT a game changer. FSX:standard (for me) is slowly taking a backseat... it's just the laptop right now is my wife's. I can't get a new desktop for a few more years. sigh... :)

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

Archived