Fsx and windows7 64 bit professional

Robpilot

Hello,

I'm getting strang behavior after starting up.

When I try first to load a misision he crashes. When i start up again and do a fly with "free fly"-menu. it is ok and afterwards i can do a mission

Can some one help me?

Kind regards,

Rob

The title implies you blame FSX not 'working' because of Window 7 Pro 64 bit. You are new to FSX, right? It's very simple. You must start FSX with the C172 and then make it your 'default' flight (ie: start up flight). FSX needs this to set things up. After you load the C172 then you can go do other things. So pick the C172, and tick 'make default flight'. Load it then exit FSX. When you restart FSX it will load that (default) flight when you click 'Fly Now'. So there is nothing wrong and thus no 'error'. It's just that you didn't set things up as you should (because you didn't know). Some 'big iron' flyers resent this and are too proud to even start a stupid C172. FSX needs this flight to set things up. Accept that and FSX (and you) will be happy. Or not. Your choice.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived