Screen problem

tinhead59

Hi all

When I start FSX I lose my second screen, it just goes black. I really do need that screen when I am flying. The answer is probably a simple one but I just cannot find it upstairs lol. Also I completely lose my taskbar and sometimes I need that too in flight. Please help if you can. Thanks in advance.....John

ps: We have had nothing but blue skies where I am in Kingston Ontario Canada for two days in a row, how's about that mates!

When I start FSX I lose my second screen, it just goes black...Also I completely lose my taskbar

Sounds like you are in full-screen mode. In full-screen mode you will have no access to the Windows taskbar. You can use your second screen to display FSX panels (just drag them over to it), but not for anything else. If you want to get into windowed mode, press ALT+ENTER.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

Thanks for your reply Mark. No I am not in full screen mode and I do use the second screen for things like GPS if needed and the overhead panel too. This screen problem is only happening when using FSX, at least I think so. I can have the menu bar up top of the flight screen but nothing on the bottom of that screen, strange but this never happened before as far as I can remember. I will keep looking for a solution and catch up with you later. Thanks again Mark

Archived